Office of the University Registrar
Welcome to the University Registrar's Office at Chatham. We are located on the first floor of Braun Hall, Room 101, and we are open from Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The University Registrar’s Office provides several types of academic services to students:
- Forms processing
- Drop/Add (must be able to document an exception to normal portal registration)
- Independent Study Proposal (must include syllabus and all required signatures)
- Leave of Absence (must be processed before the first day of the semester)
- Major/Minor/Catalog Change Declarations
- Pass/Fail Grading Declaration (must be declared before add/drop deadline)
- Retroactive Petitions (see separate page for details)
- Study at Another Institution
- Conferring student records for those who complete degree requirements and submit an application
- Enrollment verifications via student self-service on myChatham
- Grades processing
- Issuing of diplomas for cleared students
- Processing registrations and drop/add transactions for credit courses.
- Providing copies of unofficial transcripts via myChatham and assisting students in obtaining official transcripts
- Publishing the schedule of classes and the final examination schedule
- Re-enrollment advising
The mission of the University Registrar’s Office is to provide exceptional service in a timely, accurate, confidential, and supportive manner in accordance with University policy and federal law. We are charged with ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and security of academic records and adherence to academic policy.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at (412) 365-2963 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.