PACE CenterPACE academic skill–building services are based on two core beliefs:
- Chatham University is an intellectual community committed to empowering each of its members;
- students are individuals with unique needs and preferences.
- Goal–setting, including motivation and planning
- Note-taking methods
- Procrastination management
- Study strategies training
- Textbook reading strategies
- Time management skills
- Transitions: Essential Skills for Success @ Chatham course
- Writing academic papers
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the PACE Center at 412-365-1523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.