Come to campus to do all of the things that will help get you ready for your first day at Chatham. Best of all, you'll get to meet the new classmates and professors you'll spend the next few years with. We can't wait for you to get here.
As a student accepted to Chatham University, you've received an invitation to join another incredible group of students seeking to bring their own brand of "big thinking" to life. Each year, we invite our accepted students to a special day exclusively for them where they can learn more about Chatham, experience the school in new ways, and get a jump on finding classes, housing, and more. Join us March 22nd or April 12th for your introduction to life at Chatham.
For questions or to request disability-related accommodations that will facilitate full participation in the event for you/guests, please contact the Office of Admission at 412-365-1825 or email@example.com at least one week in advance.
accepted student day
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We're finalizing it now – stay tuned for updates.
you should attend accepted student day
- Early registration. You'll have the opportunity to sign up for classes a whole two weeks before the rest of your class, meaning it'll be more likely you'll get the classes you need and want to take.
- Exclusive priority housing. That means your housing will be assigned before the rest of your incoming class.
- Meet and get to know your new classmates. You might even find your future roommate or study partner!
- Get ready for the fall semester. Sit down with a faculty advisor and map out your very first class schedule at Chatham.
- On the fence? This event will be a great way to help you finalize your decision and find out if Chatham is, indeed, the right school for you.