Come to campus to do all of the things that will help get you ready for your first day at Chatham University. Best of all, you'll get to meet the new classmates and professors you'll spend the next few years with. We can't wait for you to join us.
As an accepted student to Chatham, you've received an invitation to join an incredible group of students seeking to bring their own brand of "big thinking" to life. Each year, we invite our accepted students (like you) to a special day where you can learn more, experience Chatham in new ways, and get a jump on finding classes, housing, and more. Join us March 21st or April 11th for your introduction to life at Chatham.
For questions or to request disability-related accommodations that will facilitate full participation in the event for you/guests, please contact the Office of Admission at 800-837-1290 or email@example.com at least one week in advance.
you should attend accepted student day
- You'll have the opportunity to register for classes, making it more likely you'll get the classes you need and, at the times you want to take them. Along with registering, we will have an academic overview, an academic department welcome, and a chance for you to meet other students in your major.
- Exclusive priority housing. That means your housing will be assigned before the rest of your incoming class.
- Meet and get to know your new classmates. You might even find your future roommate or study partner!
- Get ready for the fall semester. Sit down with a faculty advisor and map out your very first class schedule at Chatham.
- See campus in a new way. Special sustainability and Pittsburgh themed tours will be available in addition to our regular campus tours. See firsthand Chatham's commitment to the environment and learn more about the cool local Shadyside, Oakland, and Squirrel Hill college community you will become a part of.
- Hear from Student Affairs at the Traditions Sendoff. Learn about the Chatham experience and celebrate your new class color, an important Chatham tradition.
- On the fence? This event will be a great way to help you finalize your decision and know that Chatham is the right school for you!
should attend accepted student day
- We will be offering the special opportunity for parents to discuss all of the things that are on your mind as a parent of a new college student:
- A panel for parents to learn more about student life – from safety to campus to career development, athletics, IT, and financial aid – all directly from staff who work in these departments.
- A financial aid question and answer session to answer individual questions about tuition billing and payment options.
- Scheduled meetings one-on-one with financial aid staff.
- Take a tour of the surrounding community. We will also offer a sustainability tour of campus to learn more about Chatham's history and how sustainability informs our mission and future initiatives.
*To participate in Accepted Student Day, you must have been admitted to Chatham University. We also recommend submitting a deposit in advance in order to be eligible for priority class registration and housing. Submit the deposit today at www.chatham.edu/deposit. The $150 tuition deposit and $150 housing deposit will also be accepted the day of the event. For further information, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-837-1290.