Graduate Tuition & Fees
Chatham graduate programs are charged on a per-credit or term-based basis. To be considered a full-time graduate student, a student must be enrolled for 9 credits in the fall term, at least 9 credits for the combined Maymester-Spring terms and 9 credits in summer terms.
Tuition & Fees 2015-16
Chatham graduate programs are $877 per credit except for the following programs that utilize a term-based pricing structure:
- Occupational Therapy: $9,952 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $10,944 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $13,945 per term
- Master of Sustainability: $11,824 per term
- Residence Hall Room (single-occupancy): $ 1,375 - $1,505 per term
- Apartments (two bedroom): $5,681 - $6,535 per term*
Included in apartment pricing are all utilities plus cable and wifi. Certain housing options are billed at a premium. Please refer to the Office of Residence Life for exact charges based on residence hall and room option selected.
Residence Hall Meal Plans
- Chatham Platinum: Unlimited meals, $25 Flex Dollars: $2,700 per term
- Chatham Gold: 19 meals/week, $55 Flex Dollars: $2,555 per term
- Chatham Silver: 14 meals/week, $110 Flex Dollars: $2,555 per term
- Chatham Bronze: 10 meals/week, $220 Flex Dollars: $2,555 per term
- Chatham Steel: 200 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $2,065 per term
Apartment & Commuter Meal Plans
- Cougar Platinum: 5 meals/week, $220 Flex Dollars: $1,110 per term
- Cougar Gold: 100 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $1,110 per term
- Cougar Silver: 50 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $695 per term
- Cougar Bronze: 25 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $465 per term
Students can change their meal plan option through the end of the add/drop period. The last day of add/drop is stated in the University academic calendar. Any unused portion of a meal plan at the end of the term is forfeited. Any unused flex dollars are forfeited at the end of the academic year.
- Occupational Therapy: $230 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $230 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $230 per term
- Other Graduate Programs: $26 per credit, $230 max per term
Liability Insurance Fee
- Counseling Psychology Program: $20 per term
- Education Program: $20 per term
Combine Lab/Liability Insurance Fee
- Occupational Therapy: $190 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $190 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $190 per term
Online Textbook Fee
- Physician Assistant Studies: $20 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $41.67 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $17.86 per term
- Technology Fee: $390 per term
- Student Health Insurance**: $1,780/year billed at $890/term
* This is a list of the most common miscellaneous fees associated with enrollment at Chatham University. Some courses and activities may require additional fees not listed here.
**All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Full-time students who do not provide proof of alternate coverage through the waiver process will be enrolled in the Chatham University Student Health Insurance Plan and billed automatically.
For further information regarding tuition and fees, placement and rotation charges, financial policies and procedures, the institutional refund policy, and other important information, please reference the current University catalog.
Late Registration Policy
Any current student who registers after the designated open registration period each semester will be assessed a $150 Late Registration Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s term invoice.
Financial Clearance Policy
Any pre-registered student will be responsible to make payment arrangements and financially clear by the published tuition due date each semester. Students who do not financially clear by the published tuition due date will be assessed a $150 Late Financial Clearance Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s balance.