Graduate Tuition & Fees
Chatham graduate programs are charged on a per-credit or term-based basis. To be considered a full-time graduate student, a student must be enrolled for 9 credits in the fall term, at least 9 credits for the combined Maymester-Spring terms and 9 credits in summer terms.
Tuition & Fees 2017-18
Chatham graduate programs are $903 per credit except for MS Biology and Nursing Practice (DNP) which are $930 per credit. The following programs utilize a term-based pricing structure::
- Occupational Therapy: $10,558 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $11,611 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $14,795 per term
- Apartments (one to three bedroom): $5,880 - $7,480 per term
- Orchard Hall, Eden Hall Campus - $1,350 (single room) - $1,425 (single room, 2-person suite) per term. Graduate residents are required to purchase one of the Cougar Meal Plans.
* Included in apartment pricing are all utilities plus cable and wifi. Certain housing options are billed at a premium. Please refer to the Office of Residence Life for exact charges based on residence hall and room option selected.
Apartment & Commuter Meal Plans
- Cougar Platinum: 5 meals/week, $230 Flex Dollars: $1,215 per term
- Cougar Gold: 100 meals, $210 Flex Dollars: $1,215 per term
- Cougar Silver: 50 meals, $210 Flex Dollars: $760 per term
- Cougar Bronze: 25 meals, $25 Flex Dollars: $505 per term
Students can change their meal plan option through the end of the add/drop period. The last day of add/drop is stated in the University academic calendar. Any unused portion of a meal plan at the end of the term is forfeited. Any unused flex dollars are forfeited at the end of the academic year.
Eden Hall Meal Plans
Anytime Plan, unlimited meal accesses, $60 Flex Dollars; $2,125 per term
Eden Hall - Anytime access plans provide continuous access to the Eden Hall Dining Commons. Enter and exit the Dining Commons as frequently as you'd like and eat as many meals as you'd like. Flex dollars roll over fall semester to spring semester but not academic year to academic year. Flex dollars can be used at any Chatham dining facility; Shadyside, Eastside Café, Café Rachel, Eden Hall Dining Commons or The Dairy Barn Café.
- Occupational Therapy: $242 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $242 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $242 per term
- Other Graduate Programs: $27 per credit, $242 max per term
Liability Insurance Fee
- Counseling Psychology Program: $20 per term
- Education Program: $20 per term
Combine Lab/Liability Insurance Fee
- Occupational Therapy: $201 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $201 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $201 per term
Online Textbook Fee
- Physician Assistant Studies: $25 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $45.83 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $17.86 per term
- Master of Occupational Therapy: $14.00 per term
- Student Health Insurance: $1,400 per term
All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Full-time students who wish to enroll in the Chatham University Student Health Insurance Plan can do so online at my.chatham.edu. A charge of $1,400 will be billed automatically.
* This is a list of the most common miscellaneous fees associated with enrollment at Chatham University. Some courses and activities may require additional fees not listed here.
For further information regarding tuition and fees, placement and rotation charges, financial policies and procedures, the institutional refund policy, and other important information, please reference the current University catalog.
Late Registration Policy
Any current student who registers after the designated open registration period each semester will be assessed a $150 Late Registration Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s term invoice.
Financial Clearance Policy
Any pre-registered student will be responsible to make payment arrangements and financially clear by the published tuition due date each semester. Students who do not financially clear by the published tuition due date will be assessed a $150 Late Financial Clearance Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s balance.