Graduate Tuition & Fees
Chatham graduate programs are charged on a per-credit or term-based basis. To be considered a full-time graduate student, a student must be enrolled for nine credits in the fall term, the spring term, and the summer term.
+ Tuition & Fees 2018-2019
The majority of Chatham's graduate programs are priced on a per-credit basis. Please visit the individual program's Tuition & Fees page to view the per-credit costs for each program. The Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Doctor of Physical Therapy and the Master of Physician Assistant Studies Programs are priced on a per-term basis. Please visit their Tuition & Fees pages to view the per-term costs for each program.
- Apartments (one to three bedroom): $6,485 - $7,805 per term
- Orchard Hall, Eden Hall Campus - $1,350 (single room) - $1,425 (single room, 2-person suite) per term. Graduate residents are required to purchase the Meal Plan.
* Included in apartment pricing are all utilities plus cable and wifi. Certain housing options are billed at a premium. Please refer to the Office of Residence Life for exact charges based on residence hall and room option selected.
Apartment & Commuter Meal Plans
- Rachel Platinum: 5 meals/week, $220 Flex Dollars: $1,276 per term
- Rachel Gold: 100 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $1,276 per term
- Rachel Silver: 50 meals, $200 Flex Dollars: $798 per term
- Rachel Bronze: 25 meals, $25 Flex Dollars: $505 per term
Students can change their meal plan option through the end of the add/drop period. The last day of add/drop is stated in the University academic calendar. Any unused portion of a meal plan at the end of the term is forfeited. Any unused flex dollars are forfeited at the end of the academic year.
Eden Hall Meal Plans
Only available for residents of Orchard Hall.
Anytime Plan, unlimited meal accesses, $50 Flex Dollars; $2,232 per term
Eden Hall - Anytime access plans provide continuous access to the Eden Hall Dining Commons. Enter and exit the Dining Commons as frequently as you'd like and eat as many meals as you'd like. Flex dollars roll over fall semester to spring semester but not academic year to academic year. Flex dollars can be used at any Chatham dining facility; Shadyside, Eastside Café, Café Rachel, Eden Hall Dining Commons or The Dairy Barn Café.
College Clinical Fees
- Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology: $115.00 yearly
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology: $115.00 yearly
- Occupational Therapy: $250 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $250 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $250 per term
- Other Graduate Programs: $28 per credit, $250 max per term
Liability Insurance Fee
- Counseling Psychology Program: $20 per term
- Education Program: $20 per term
Combine Lab/Liability Insurance Fee
- Occupational Therapy: $207 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $207 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $207 per term
Online Textbook Fee
- Physician Assistant Studies: $25 per term
- Physician Assistant Studies: $45.83 per term
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: $17.86 per term
- Master of Occupational Therapy: $14.00 per term
- Student Health Insurance Policy: $890 per term
Fee is optional (depending on your situation) and
estimated as of December 2017. Subject to change.
* This is a list of the most common miscellaneous fees associated with enrollment at Chatham University. Some courses and activities may require additional fees not listed here.
For further information regarding tuition and fees, placement and rotation charges, financial policies and procedures, the institutional refund policy, and other important information, please reference the current University catalog.
Late Registration Policy
Any current student who registers after the designated open registration period each semester will be assessed a $150 Late Registration Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s term invoice.
Financial Clearance Policy
Any pre-registered student will be responsible to make payment arrangements and financially clear by the published tuition due date each semester. Students who do not financially clear by the published tuition due date will be assessed a $150 Late Financial Clearance Fee. This is a non-refundable fee added to the student’s balance.