The Office of Student Engagement at Chatham University is committed to providing dynamic programming to enrich students' out-of-classroom experience. The office provides leadership, civic engagement, and community service opportunities, late night programming, and also advises Chatham's 60+ student organizations and the Chatham Activities Board (CAB).
- Leadership & Civic Engagement
- Late Night Programing & Chatham Activities Board
- Bonner Leaders Program
- Student Organizations
The Office of Student Engagement supports the mission of the University through a student-centered dedication to undergraduate and graduate education. We believe in:
- Encouraging growth; pursuing a culture of learning, education, and development balanced with excellent customer service.
- Building relationships; providing opportunities to foster connections and engage in authentic dialogue.
- Encouraging accountability; involving students in the development and maintenance of individual and community standards that reflect a duty to consider the impact of one's actions, beliefs, and attitudes.
- Pursuing justice; affording students just participation in a consistent process, resulting in outcomes unique to the individual's needs.
- Inspiring civic engagement; encouraging self-reflection on one's identities, how they operate in and with the world, and how one can take an active role in transformation.