The 2015-2016 Carson Calendar, Supporting the Student Emergency Fund
All monies raised by the sale of this calendar will go to the Chatham University Student Emergency Fund. This fund, under direction of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, is for limited financial assistance when students are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of temporary hardship related to an emergency situation.
There are a range of incidents that may incur financial hardships. Typical expenses that may be covered include but are not limited to:
- Medications/Prescriptions or costs related to medical care
- Assistance with rent or utilities due to emergency situation
- Travel arrangements to attend funeral services
- Books, fees or other school-related expenses
- Safety related needs (i.e. changing a lock on vehicle or home)
- Replacement of personal belongings due to fire or natural disaster
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible for assistance from the Student Emergency Fund:
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled student at Chatham University and have temporary financial hardship resulting from an emergency situation.
- Other possible resources have been considered and are not available or insufficient
- Be able to provide sufficient documentation of financial hardship
Decisions regarding distributions of monies from the Student Emergency Fund are made on a case-by-case basis by the Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean of Students.
Support the Student Emergency Fund!
Online purchases of the Student Emergency Fund Calendar are $12.00 (includes shipping and an online transaction fee).
The Student Emergency Fund Calendar will be sold at Orientation, Athletic Tailgates, and Family & Friends Weekend. If you are visiting campus they will be available in the Office of Student Affairs located in Woodland Hall. Feel free to stop by and purchase one today! For more information contact the Office of Student Affairs at 412.365.1286 or email@example.com
All fields marked with * are required