INTRAMURALS @ CHATHAM UNIVERSITY
Would you consider yourself a self-motivated athlete? Thrive on teamwork? Jump at the chance for casual competition? If you’re nodding your head vigorously to these questions you’re in luck. Intramurals are happening now! They are a great way to participate in athletic completion and are open to the entire campus community. All contests are played between 9:00-11:00 p.m.
The mission of the Intramurals Sports Program at Chatham University is to promote health and wellness, social interaction, fun, and self-satisfaction through leisure sports. Through active participation in our Intramurals Sports, students will be able to meet new people, practice effective social and leadership skills, and experience overall personal growth.
The goal of the Intramurals Sports Program at Chatham University is to establish an entertaining and inviting environment for participant’s at all athletic levels. Chatham’s Intramural program strives to foster the development of life skills through sports.
The values of the Intramurals Sports Program at Chatham University are:
- Commitment to life-long health and wellness
- Opportunity for personal growth/development
- Enrichment Through Diversity
- Displaying pride in your actions at every opportunity
- Illustrating respect for opponents, sport officials, and program staff at all times
Dani Pais, AFC Coordinator
Fall 2012 Intramurals
- The intramural program is a great way to participate in athletic competition. All events are open to the entire campus community.
- Intramurals are held from 9:00pm-11:00pm in the AFC gym unless otherwise noted.
- Kickball – Tuesdays 9:00pm-11:00pm: September 11th, September 18th, September 25th, October 2nd, October 9th, October 16th
- Badminton: Wednesdays 9:00pm – 11:00pm: September 12th, September 19th, September 26th, October 3rd, October 10th, October 17th
- Intramural Bowling Tournament at Forward Lanes, Squirrel Hill Wednesday September 5th
Standings & Results
Results Soon to Come...
Intramural registration is open to all current students, faculty and staff members. Teams may be co-ed, unless otherwise noted. All intramural registrations must meet the sign up deadline. Participants may register as a full team or as an individual free agent. The Intramurals Staff will assign free agents to team. All participants must sign a liability waiver prior to participation. Registration can be done in person on the 2nd floor of the AFC, or on mychatham under happenings. Below is the link to the sign up forms. A team representative must be at the meeting to register your team.
- Sign ups for Kickball and Badminton are from 9:00pm – 11:00pm on Tuesday, September 4th in the AFC Gym
- Sign ups for the bowling tournament are from 9:00pm – 11:00pm on Thursday August 30th in the AFC Gym
- Team Sign Up Documents
- All teams and participants must be accounted for by the sign up date