Go Global! Here's Why!
Because your international experience will be valued by our region’s employers!
- Over 400 international companies do business in Pittsburgh/Western Pennsylvania and employ over 53,000 people (from Pittsburgh Regional Alliance site)
- The top 20 foreign-owned companies in Pittsburgh employ over 20,000 people (from Pittsburgh Business Times, Book of Lists, 2014)
- Pittsburgh based companies operate in over 2,000 locations abroad (from Pittsburgh Regional Alliance site)
Because you have many opportunities to study and work abroad!
- 39% of undergraduate students who graduated in 2015 studied abroad while at Chatham
- 26% of undergraduate students who graduated in 2015 completed a short-term study abroad experience (Maymester)
- 15% completed study abroad for a longer period, including internship experiences abroad
- Chatham students have recently interned for academic credit in Belize, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ghana, and Scotland
To learn more about study abroad and international opportunities, visit the International Affairs Office!