How to Apply
Apply online without fee at www.chatham.edu/apply/.
Each program will have specific admissions requirements. Please follow the links below to see the requirements for your program:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Low-Residency MFA in Creative Writing
- Master of Professional Writing
- Master of Science in Interior Architecture
If you have questions about the admissions requirements, please contact our office at (412) 365-1498
All programs require that you submit official transcripts from all previous postsecondary educational institutions for admission. Official transcripts are those mailed directly from the previous educational institution to our office. We cannot accept faxed or emailed transcripts.
All application materials should be sent or emailed to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh PA, 15232 USA
If you have questions regarding the application process or would like to find out more about the College for Continuing and Professional Studies, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at GradAdmission@Chatham.edu or call toll free at 1-866-815-2050.