Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Learning Outcomes
- Applies interprofessional collaboration concepts for improving patient and population health outcomes.
- Synthesizes nursing research and integration of best practice for change in professional practice based on scientific underpinnings for practice.
- Integrates clinical scholarship and analytical methods for evidence-based practice.
- Impacts health care outcomes through clinical prevention and population health for improving the nation’s health.
- Integrates nursing science as the basis for the highest level of nursing practice.
- Develops and evaluates new practice approaches based on nursing theory and theories borrowed from other disciplines.
- Provides clinical nursing change through organizational and systems leadership for quality improvement and systems thinking.
- Utilizes information systems/technology and patient care technology to improve and transform health care.
- Integrates health policy and ethics to improve health care outcomes through advocacy roles.