Nursing Faculty and Staff
MaryDee Fisher , DNP, RN, CPN
Hometown : Pittsburgh
Joined Chatham : 2014
Academic Areas of Interest
Nursing Education; Pediatrics; Nursing Practice
- DNP, Carlow University (Pittsburgh, PA) 2011
- School Nurse Certificate, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), 2000
- MSN, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), 1989
- BSN, LaRoche College (Pittsburgh, PA), 1985
- ADN, Community College of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh, PA), 1981
- Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: Critical Care Nursing Quarterly, (1997), Fisher, M.D.
- Identified Needs of Parents in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: Critical Care Nurse (1994), Fisher, M.D.
- Visitation in Critical Care Units: Network News (1995), Fisher, M. D,
- A Comparison of Professional Value Development Among Pre-Licensure Nursing Students in Associate Degree, Diploma, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing Programs: Nursing Education Perspectives, (2014) Fisher, M. D.
- Certified Pediatric Nurse
- Cameo of Caring Recipient – Nurse Educator Award (2012)
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- Member, Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Nominating Committee Officer, Pennsylvanie League for Nursing, Area VI
- Fisher, M.D., "Professional Value Development in Pre-licensure (ADN, Diploma, and BSN) Nursing Students”, multiple poster presentations at local, state and national levels, 2011-2014