Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Admission Requirements
- Complete free online application available at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
- 3.0 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended verifying completion of BSN degree
- Copy of your current resume
- Copy of current valid RN license
- Admissions Essay:
- Can be mailed or e-mailed as a Word document to GradAdmission@chatham.edu. Requirements for the essay:
- "Describe the role of the master’s prepared nurse in advancing nursing practice. Include a specific example of how your current nursing practice could change as a result of completing a master of science in nursing program." (500 word limit).
State Restrictions for Online Learning
State Restrictions for Online Learning Chatham University requires state authorization to provide distance education in states other than their own. Please follow the link below to see if Chatham is authorized to deliver instruction in your state. Also, this program has a required practice experience component. Please check the information in the Practice Experience and Special requirements column to see if the state you plan on completing your practice experience hours is approved or has special restrictions.
Admissions Materials may be submitted to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Fax: (412) 365-1609