Now Accepting Applications for Spring 2016
We recommend that students submit their Spring 2016 application by November 30, 2015.
- Candidate must have completed Masters Degree
- Either Masters Degree or Undergraduate Degree must be in Occupational Therapy
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, sent directly from institutions to Chatham University, College for Continuing and Professional Studies
- Copy of OT license for validation
- Essay of 500 words or less. Explain your understanding of Evidence Based Practice vs. Research and then describe an area of interest and / or potential problem that you plan to focus your evidence based capstone project. Include why you are interested in this area and why it is relevant for occupational therapy practice. This document may be mailed with the copy of your OT license or emailed as a Word document to email@example.com
- No GRE is needed
- Online application without fee at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
If you do not currently hold a masters degree, but you do have a Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy, you may apply for our Bachelor to OTD Bridge Program. Admissions requirements will be the same.
Admissions Materials may be submitted to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Fax: (412) 365-1609