MyBusiness Startup to Product Bootcamp
This product-oriented bootcamp is designed for women in the early stages of starting their own product-based businesses, with information on:
· Introduction to product concepts
· How to shape your value proposition
· Methods to test your concepts (including focus groups and consumer testing)
· How to build and design prototypes
· Finding manufacturers
· Learning about regulations and market research
· Packaging, distribution and pricing strategies to generate sales
Facilitator: Meredith Grelli, Co-Owner of Wigle Whiskey
Location: TechShop Pittsburgh, 192 Bakery Square Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Light lunch is provided.
Partial scholarships are available.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP.
Members of the Center Log In and Register Here
Registration and Directions
Fee : $50, $35 for members of the Center for Women's Entrepreneurship (members must log in and register at chatham.edu/cwe)
Location : TechShop Pittsburgh, 192 Bakery Square Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Event Contact Information
Anne Flynn Schlicht