Cybersecurity Awareness Training (CSAT) Series
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses have experienced the hypergrowth of e-commerce, remote work, and a blurring boundary between the business and personal. Between web-based business models, social media marketing, affiliate sales strategies, the monetization of data, and the new work-from-anywhere culture, companies have had to innovate to remain relevant and participate in the new economy. With these innovations come inherent and new cybersecurity risks that every business needs to take into consideration. Join us for a three-part training series on cybersecurity. These webinars can be attended individually or as a series.
Webinar #1 - September 2, 2021 : Cybersecurity – What is it and why it is important - To access the Webinar #1 recording, Click Here.
*** Overview: What do you need to know to protect yourself and your business?
- You are the catalyst and the weakest link in your cybersecurity
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- What is MFA? 2FA? Spam? Phishing? Vishing? Spoofing? SMishing… too many things to remember?!
- Real-life examples & lessons learned How to know what is real and what isn’t
Webinar #2 - September 16, 2021 : Cybersecurity – Work from anywhere? Be secure and smart - To access the Webinar #2 recording, Click Here.
*** Overview: How to be safe and efficient when working from anywhere
- Best practices when working from a home-based network
- Best practices when working from a public network
- Protection methods & systems
Webinar #3 - September 30, 2021 : Cybersecurity - Your personal life and business life come together
*** Overview: Business and personal have merged. Your device, their device, a mobile device... business owners and employees are working from anywhere on everything, but who owns what and how do we stay safe?
- What is Ransomware and why it’s the most critical threat
- E-mail safety – the first place “they” hit you
- Mobile Device Management
- Online purchasing safety and best practices
- Internet browsing safety
Rick Topping , Vice President | Ceeva, Inc.
Seth Fosmire, Senior Sales Executive | Ceeva, Inc.
Joe Rudolph, Senior Network Engineer | Privacy and Security Officer | Ceeva, Inc.
To register for the Training Series, CLICK HERE!
Registration and Directions
Fee : Free
Location : Online - Zoom
Event Contact Information