Cougar Soccer Camp (Shadyside)
Entering grades 3-9 in the Fall of 2017
July 24th - July 28th
The Cougar Soccer Camp's philosophy and goals are to help youth soccer players learn the game of soccer in a fun environment while developing social, cognitive, and coordination skills. Our camp is designed to teach the fundamentals and skills of the game of soccer while promoting teamwork, leadership, and good sportsmanship. Each day will consists of new technical training followed by fun games where campers can practice their new found skills! We welcome all levels of skill; campers will be divided into groups based on age and ability.
*Campers must provide their own soccer ball, shin guards, water bottle, and appropriate footwear (indoor/outdoor shoes).
+Drop Off & Pick Up
- Drop off is from 8:45am – 9:15am at the Eddy Theater
- Pick up is from 3:45pm – 4:15pm at the Eddy Theater
- Lunch can be purchased at the time of registration for the entire week at $32.50
- Campers wishing to buy lunch daily, can send $6.50 cash
- Campers who pack their lunch wishing to buy dessert only may send $1.25
- AM Extended Care starts daily at 7:30am and can be added weekly at the time of registration or, daily as needed. Cost of AM Care is $12/day or $60/week
- PM Extended Care goes from 4:00-6:00pm and can be added weekly at the time of registration, or daily as needed. (Snack included) Cost of PM Care is $14/day or $70/week