Sustainability Leadership Academy
Open to rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders, as well as students who have just finished 12th grade, Chatham's Sustainability Leadership Academy provides the chance to:
- Participate in hands-on experiential learning with faculty in the field
- Explore Pittsburgh during a day-long guided tour of the city's sustainable highlights
- Ask questions and gain mentorship from local leaders in sustainability and green building
- Develop the leadership skills needed to be a change agent
- Experience a taste of college life
- Make like-minded friends from across the country
K-12 Overnight Retreats
Starting in summer/fall 2019, we will be offering 3-day, 2-night overnight camping program opportunities at Eden Hall for K-12 students. This program will include team-building, sustainability content similar to 1-day field trips, a night hike, campfires, and structured project brainstorming to launch a community sustainability action project. Trips will be themed around a topic, such as Sustainability 101, Food Systems, or Humans in Nature. Each trip will include 3 meals per day, over 20 total hours of program facilitation, tent and sleeping bag rental if needed and team-building on our challenge course.
Partial and full scholarships are available. If you are interested in participating as a pilot group, please complete the information below. More information coming soon and to follow after submission of pilot group interest form.