If you are interested in volunteering with the Chatham University Parents’ Council please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chatham University Parents’ Council is a volunteer organization that promotes goodwill and communication between the University and among parents and families. Members of the CUPC serve as Chatham ambassadors to promote the University mission and enrich the student experience.
- Serve as a member of the Parents’ Council for the duration of your student’s enrollment at Chatham.
- Attend and participate in all Parents’ Council meetings each academic year (on-campus or via conference call).
- Make a gift annually to the Parents Fund in accordance with your capability.
- Learn about Chatham, its mission, programs, activities, and provide feedback about how to improve the student experience.
- Participate in the First-Year Parent Welcome Call Program.
Telephone first-year parents in your geographic area to welcome them to the Chatham family, answer questions, and serve as a contact.
- Participate in activities that support the Parents’ Council, such as:
- Host interns and externs at your place of business.
- Represent Chatham at admissions events, college fairs, etc.
- Assist with parent appeals on behalf of the Annual Fund.
- Attend regional first-year student sendoff events in your area.
- Be responsive to the Office of University Advancement at Chatham for requests, such as meeting invitations and inform the office of any updates for your contact information, etc.
- Be an advocate for Chatham and serve as a resource for families in your geographic area