By submitting this form, I authorize Chatham University to contact me by email or at the number provided via text or short message service (SMS) as well as by phone regarding education programs. I understand that standard text/SMS rates will apply.
MBA in Healthcare Management
As healthcare practitioners move into management positions, they often find themselves unprepared for managerial responsibilities. Tasks such as leading people, developing programs, creating budgets, analyzing information, and planning strategic objectives are essential to those positions but typically lay outside the practice of experienced healthcare professionals. Chatham's MBA with Healthcare Management concentration is intended to:
- Help healthcare practitioners strengthen their business acumen
- Prepare business professionals to succeed in management and executive roles in healthcare
This program helps students develop a better understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare environment while providing credentials for upward mobility in that arena.
The MBA with Healthcare Management concentration's courses are available online or in-class. Coupled with the online or in-class options of the MBA Core, students can complete the degree entirely online.
Courses in our 36-credit MBA with Healthcare Management concentration degree program include:
- BUS 511: Health Policy & Advocacy
- BUS 540: Healthcare Leadership for Change
- BUS 551: Health Informatics: Database Management for Evidence-Based Decision Making
“Our faculty is deeply committed to creating future business leaders through both in-demand specialties and entrepreneurship training. This unique approach enables our students to think both fast and slow, and to create new opportunities through innovative pursuits.”
– Tingting (Rachel) Chung, Ph.D., program director and chair of business programs
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form above to receive more info via e-mail, including an informational program flyer.