Master of Business Administration
Applicants to the MBA program must submit the following information to the Office of Admissions for review:
- Completed and signed application form
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admissions essay (500 words)
- Payment of a non-refundable $45 application fee (no fee is required for the online application)
International Applicants to the MBA program must submit additional documentation to the Office of Admissions.
A list of these documents can be found on the Graduate Admissions Requirement for International Students page.
- Fall Recommended Deadline - July 1*
- *Rolling admission for Fall entry until August 1
- Spring Recommended Deadline - November 1
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- *If admitted, you can take these courses before the start or in conjunction with the start of the MBA program.
After verifying that the minimum academic requirements are met, the program utilizes a holistic approach in reviewing the candidate's entire application. This process is intended to seek talented and qualified individuals of all backgrounds. Taking multiple factors into consideration during our admissions process positively achieves the educational benefits of a student body that is both diverse and academically excellent. This approach includes an evaluation of each candidate’s academic achievement as well as their personal characteristics, attributes and experiences.
Applicants will be informed by the Office of Admissions about whether or not they have been accepted into the MBA program.