Master of Science in Green Chemistry (MSc) Admission Requirements
Fall Application Deadline - July 1
Spring Application Deadline - November 1
- Possession of a B.A. or B.S. degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, or a closely-related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. (Probationary admission may be granted for applicants with a GPA of less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through their other achievements.)
- Completed application for admission, including:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Completed and signed application form.
- Resume and/or additional supporting information on professional or volunteer activities.
- Essay on reasons for pursuing a master's degree in green chemistry (1-2 pages)
- Two letters of recommendation