Pennsylvania Center for Women and Politics Events
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Ready to Run™ Pennsylvania provides bi-partisan political training to encourage women to run for government leadership positions. The day-long program targets women considering or recently deciding to run for political office, providing training and mentoring by campaign professionals, political women, and officeholders.
Ready to Run™ Pennsylvania is part of the Ready to Run™ National Training Network of the Center for American Women and Politics (CAWP) at Rutgers University (NJ).
- 04/19/2017 Elsie Hillman Chair in Women and Politics featuring U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski
- 02/18/2017 Ready to Run Philadelphia
- 02/14/2017 Ready to Run Philadelphia Waitlist
- 02/04/2017 Ready to Run Pittsburgh
- 11/10/2016 Networking Reception & Post-Election Analysis Panel
- 11/08/2016 ELECTION DAY