Physical Therapy (DPT) Faculty and Staff
Gordon Riddle PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, ATC, CSCS
Visiting Assistant Professor
Hometown : Pittsburgh, PA
Joined Chatham : 2013
Academic Areas of Interest
Rehabilitation of the hip and orthopedic conditions in the pediatric population.
Personal Areas of Interest
Exercise, outdoor activities and spending time with my family.
Dr. Riddle is experienced in providing evidence-based care to patient's with an array of orthopedic and sports related conditions. He joined Chatham in 2013 as and Adjunct Faculty member and in 2015 as a Visiting Assistant Professor.
- BS, Mercyhurst University, 2002
- DPT, Chatham University, 2005
- Mauro C, Riddle G, Hammond K. Hip Arthroscopy and Rehabilitation. LaCrosse, WI: Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association; 2014. Injuries to the Hip, Independent Study Course, 24.2.2.
- Riddle G, Ross O. Therapeutic Exercise for Hip Rehabilitation: An Evidence-based Approach. LaCrosse, WI: Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association; 2014. Injuries to the Hip, Independent Study Course, 24.2.2.
- Riddle GC, Ross OA, Spellane VJ. Exercise Considerations for the Pediatric Patient. LaCrosse, WI: Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association; 2009. Orthopedic Issues and Treatment Strategies for the Pediatric Patient, Independent Study Course, 19.3.3
- Riddle G. Developing the Professional (Guest Editorial). Orthopedic Physical Therapy Practice. 2011;23(3):130-131.
- Hoffman S, Hughes C, Riddle G, Ross O. Neuromuscular Control Exercises for Shoulder Instability. In: Wilk KE, Reinold MM, Andrews JR. The Athlete’s Shoulder 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Churchill Livingston;2009:627-638.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS): June 2002-present
- Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC): April 2002-present
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS): June 2012-present
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS): June 2010-present
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA): 2003-present