RN-BSN Accelerated Option
The accelerated option is for graduates of UPMC Schools of Nursing who graduated from these schools with the 94 credits curriculum. The track allows these students to complete Chatham’s RN-BSN program in only 26 credits (9 classes)
- Complete program in only 26 credits (9 classes) for qualfied students
- Complete program in less than one year if taking classes full time
- Program is taught online, with working nurses in mind
- Program admits new students six times per year
- Clinical work may be coordinated with current employer and nursing faculty
- Tuition discounts available for UPMC employees and employees of other select companies*
- Accredited by The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended including appropriate School of Nursing
- Copy of current RN license and license number
- Online application without fee at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
- Submit a copy of official transcripts of all completed undergraduate coursework from all schools attended, if applicable.
To view course descriptions return to the RN-BSN homepage.
If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at (412) 365-1498.
* Please call us at (412) 365-1498 for details on tuition discount availability