Big Thinking For A Big World
Whether you are in high school considering what college to attend, or looking to advance your career with a graduate program, the Chatham University academic experience is dedicated to enabling its graduates to make an impact on the world around them.
Chatham Universaity provides bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in the College of Graduate Studies, the Falk School of Sustainability, the College for Continuing & Professional Studies and the Chatham College for Women. All undergraduate and graduate programs at Chatham are open to both men and women, with the exception of Chatham College for Women, which only accepts applications from women and is one of the nation's oldest running women's college.
What Does Chatham Offer?
- Undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1 (total university is 11:1)
- More than 500 courses of study
- More than 140 years of history and tradition
- Graduate and continuing education programs for both women and men
- Ability to earn a bachelor's and master's degree in as few as five years
- State-of-the-art courses, facilities and equipment
- Tuition assistance, grants, scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Falk School of Sustainability
- Office of Sustainability
- Rachel Carson Institute
- Eden Hall Campus
- Chatham's Climate Commitment