Chatham University Course Catalog
“The history of life on earth has been a history of interaction between living things and their surroundings. To a large extent, the physical form of the habits of the earth’s vegetation and its animal life has been molded by the environment. Considering the whole span of the earthly time, the opposite effect, in which life actually modifies its surroundings, has been relatively slight. Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species - man - acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.”
Welcome to the Chatham University Catalog page
To access the current Course Catalog, 2018-19, click here. Please note: The 2018-19 catalog is currently being updated.
Those wishing to view the course catalog for their year of matriculation may select the appropriate link below.
- 2017-2018 University Catalog
- 2016-2017 University Catalog
- 2015-2016 University Catalog
- 2014-2015 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2013-2014 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2012-2013 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2011-2012 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2010-2011 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2009-2010 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2008-2009 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2007-2008 University Catalog [pdf]
- 2006-2007 University Catalog [pdf]
For previous catalogs, please contact either the Office of the University Registrar at (412) 365-2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Chatham University Archives at (412)-365-1212 or M.Tighe@chatham.edu. Catalogs from 1871 until 1991 are freely downloadable here and questions regarding online access can be directed to the University Archives.