Workshop: Building Your Website - Learn the Basics
Building a website that represents your brand can be difficult and overwhelming. We all know how important it is, so come and learn some basics that will help you feel more confident and less overwhelmed by the task of creating a website. This workshop will touch on the following:
- Differences in website platforms (e.g. WIX, WordPress, Shopify)
- Audience Research
- Determine Differentiators
- Identifying & Incorporating Keywords
- Agency versus Freelancers for Website Design
- Cost-Effective Tools & Strategies
Presenter: Meesha Gerhart, Owner of RedTree Web Design.
To register for the workshop, CLICK HERE!
Registration and Directions
Fee : Free
Location : Chatham Eastside, 6585 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Event Contact Information