Webinar: Cash Management During a Crisis – PPP Opportunities
As the global COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, business owners are feeling the financial impact.
Implementing cash flow strategies is essential for businesses working their way through recovery. At the same time, your workforce is important to how your business will survive and thrive.
For businesses that received the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, managing those funds to maximize loan forgiveness is a priority, along with preserving your workforce.
Cash Management During a Crisis will offer practical suggestions and resources to help you position your business to survive the current crisis and continue on a path for success.
- Managing cash flow
- Managing PPP funds to achieve loan forgiveness
- Accounts payable & Accounts receivable
- Restructuring debt
- Managing inventory
- Renegotiating with vendors
- Calculating your burn rate and runway
- Insurance renewal risk factors
- Employee tax retention credit implications
- Off-cycle insurance plan changes
- Strategies for adjusting business exposure
Dave Peritz, CPA – Senior Manager | The Herbein + Company
Tim Mudd – Human Capital Management & Employee Benefits Consultant| Brown & Brown of Pennsylvania
To register for the Webinar, CLICK HERE!
Registration and Directions
Fee : Free
Location : Online
Event Contact Information