Kerri Jack, PA-C
Hometown : Plum, PA
Joined Chatham : September, 2019
ACADEMIC AREAS OF INTEREST
Head and Neck and GI cancers, Survivorship in Head and Neck Cancer
PERSONAL AREAS OF INTEREST
Spending time with my husband and daughter and reading
Kerri graduated from Saint Francis Physician Assistant Program in 1996. She began her career in Family Medicine until 2008 when she joined UPMC Hillman Cancer Center working in medical oncology, specifically head and neck cancer and GI cancer, in an outpatient academic clinic. In addition to practicing clinically at Hillman, Kerri was also a supervisor for 14 Advanced Practice Providers. Kerri received a Master of Health Science from Saint Francis University in 2017. She joined Chatham University's Physician Assistant Program in September 2019 as a Clinical Coordinator and Assistant Professor.
- MHS, Saint Francis University (Loretto, PA), 2017
- PA-C, Saint Francis University (Loretto, PA), 1996
- Khanh, N; Jack, K; Sun, W. Hepatocelluar Carcinoma: Past, Present, and Future of Molecular Target Therapy. Diseases. 2016.
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistans (PSPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)