Linda MK Johnson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Department Chair, Environmental Science and Interim Program Director, Sustainability
Eden Hall Campus - Lodge
Hometown: Lansdale, PA
Joined Chatham: August 2009
ACADEMIC AREAS OF INTEREST
Plant and Forest Ecology in general; specific research programs include development of Chatham Herbarium, heavy metal accumulation in lichen, forest and lichen biodiversity.
PERSONAL AREAS OF INTEREST
I am a self-professed plant freak. I also love time with big dogs, Led Zeppelin, good food, and the outdoors. And I am fortunate to have a husband who not only tolerates these interests of mine, but shares in (most of) them.
- PhD, University of Virginia, 2003 (Biology)
- MS, University of Virginia, 1996 (Environmental Science)
- BA, BAH, Villanova University (Modern Languages/French and Honors Program)
- AAS, Montgomery County Community College (Data Processing)
- American Bryological and Lichenological Society
- Botanical Society of America
- Society for the Study of Evolution
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the American Rhododendron Society