Michelle Doyle, Ph.D.
Program Coordinator for the Physical Sciences, Associate Professor of Mathematics
Buhl - 134A
Hometown: Mogadore, OH
Joined Chatham: 2017
ACADEMIC AREAS OF INTEREST
Convex and discrete geometry, combinatorics, Mathematics
PERSONAL AREAS OF INTEREST
Water skiing, bullet journaling and spending time with family.
I started at Chatham University in August 2017. I teach mathematics and physics, and I enjoy creating and incorporating hands-on activities that are completed during my classes. My professional interests are working on research with undergraduates and I enjoy collaborating with colleagues. I recently bought my first house in which I live with my husband Mike and my cat Squeaky.
- Ph.D., Kent State University (Kent, OH), 2015
- Master of Arts, Kent State University (Kent, OH), 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Kent State University (Kent, OH), 2009
- Pi Mu Epsilon
- MAA Project NExT
- Chatham University Women's Institute
- Border Correlations, Lattices, and the Subgraph Component Polynomial. (2018) F. Blanchet-Sadri, M. Cordier (Doyle), R. Kirsch.
- Counterexamples Related to Rotations of Shadows of Convex Bodies. (2017) M. Alfonseca, M. Cordier (Doyle).
- On Bodies with Directly Congruent Projections and Sections. (2016) M. Alfonseca, M. Cordier (Doyle), D. Ryabogin.
- Border Correlations, Lattices, and the Subgraph Component Polynomial. (2015) F. Blanchet-Sadri, M. Cordier (Doyle), R. Kirsch.