Want to help build a happier, healthier and more equitable future? Interested in a career in sustainability but not sure where to start?
Explore topics in sustainability and social justice during an unforgettable week-long experiential retreat at Chatham University, including the Eden Hall Campus—the world’s first academic community built to be sustainable from below the ground up.
Open to rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders as well as students leaving 12th grade, Chatham’s Sustainable Leadership Academy provides the chance to:
- Participate in hands-on experiential learning with Chatham faculty in the field
- Explore sustainable highlights of Pittsburgh during guided tours
- Dive deeply into the connection between participants’ social identities, social justice and sustainability
- Develop the leadership skills needed to be a change agent
- Meet like-minded friends
- Relax and recharge in nature, through exercise or with art
- Experience a taste of college life
For the first time this year, now offering two different program dates with two unique themes! Register today—both programs have limited seats.