Andrea Christner, OTD
Hometown: Hanover, PA
Joined Chatham: 2013
Dr. Christner is an occupational therapist with over 27 years of experience working in a variety of settings including school-based practice, adult inpatient rehabilitation, and home health. Her professional interests encompass increasing collaborative practice, enhancing consultation with clients, caregivers, and other professionals, and promoting evidence-based practice.
- OTD, Chatham Univeristy (Pittsburgh, PA), 2013
- MS, Belmont University (Nashville, TN), 2004
- BS University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), 1994
- Member: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Member: Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association
- Christner, A. (2015). Promoting the role of occupational therapy in school-based collaboration: Outcome project. Journal of Occupational Therapy, Schools, and Early Intervention, 8(2), 136-148.